Apple´s Bluetooth? A sham? What work´s?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by Ltn.R_Ripley, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Ltn.R_Ripley

Ltn.R_Ripley New Member

I own the really awesome greatsounding Philips SHB-7100,they work with my Samsung P2,LG Arena,LG Touch Me(Bluetooth adapter,JABRA),PSP(Blue Adapter),SE W980i BUT NOT the IPodTouch 2G!!??

What?? All A2DP StereoHeadsets WILL work,wasn´t that what Apple claimed?
    I mean,tell me I didnt pay 10euro´s for copy and paste\spotlight???
    Bluetooth WAS the dealbreaker for me,the one quality wich made me NOT wanna flame or troll Apple for charging podowner´s.

Yes,they are stereo a2dp enabled headsets BUT the music just keeps storming from the speakers INSTEAD of streaming trough to my headset. BUT when I put in the "iBluon" a2dp adapter in my ipod,the music works flawlessly,EVEN ffw and rwd and play\pause,volume up\down(AVPR),BUT NOT the Bluetooth that Apple supposedly let free with 3.0!!?? So thats my 2cents on the blue blue feeling I get from Blue...yeah,u know?

I bought the iBluon Adapter just because I needed it at the gym,but it get´s stuck in my trainingband on the arm(neopren podholder)so I thought the free´d\enabled A2DP protocol,would be awesome.Thats why I started this thread,to see who´s headsets work and exactly if I´m the troll OR Apple for once again not holding their end of the bargain...Any thought´s? Advice? Recommendation´s??
  2. lmm112190

lmm112190 New Member

and why did they cut it off at a2dp steroheadsets and not make it full bluetooth that way for ppl like me who have a macbookpro with bluetooth could stream stuff back and forth from ipod to mac and visa versa.....3.0=FAIL
  3. Ltn.R_Ripley

Ltn.R_Ripley New Member

Yepp,THAT is REALLY strange,dude! If something,I thought they´de enable communication between their OWN brands of stuff(Comp´s,Pod´s,Phones whatever)...But it seems LIKE ALWAYS Apple are too damn afraid people will use OTHER brands with THEIR brand...Like the 2G pod,wich my charger from logitech is NOT compatible with,BUT with the 1G it was no problems.

It seems the longer they claim marketshare from other phone and mp3 manufacturers,the higher their custommade piedestal grows!
  4. RévolutionMaster

RévolutionMaster New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    That's because apple removed the charging pins for firewire... It isn't because Apple hates you. (They hate everyone)
  5. Ltn.R_Ripley

Ltn.R_Ripley New Member

That is SO true,dude! They seem to do(Hate a lot)EVEN their OWN customers\consumers!

So ego! right?