AppFlow crashes? Won't Launch properly?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Fehr, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Fehr

Fehr New Member

Hiya everyone, Fehr here.

I'm back with yet another issue, this time in relation to the application AppFlow, an application launcher that can be found via Cydia. I have been using AppFlow for quite some time, and am very fond of it. However, very recently, I have discovered that it will not launch. Rather, it launches, displays the "AppFlow" logo, then automatically quits to Springboard. Yes, I realize that I have alternative options, but I feel that AppFlow is the most capable of all the application launchers, so I'd like to find a way to annul my predicament.

As of now, I have a multitude of App Store applications installed, as well as many applications downloaded from Cydia. I have attempted reinstalling, uninstalling then reinstalling, and reinstalling AppFlow then rebooting to no avail. All my options seem to flow down the same drain.

I'm not a programmer, and I know little about terminal, so I am here requesting help. Is there a particular reason AppFlow won't load? Is it because I have too many applications? Is there a way to fix it?

I appreciate all your help.

Toodles, Fehr.
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Most likely the problem is that you have a Documents folder in the Applications directory
  3. Aprosamurai

Aprosamurai Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    it doesnt seem to be working on 2.0.2 but that could just be me(i dont have a documents folder)
  4. Fehr

Fehr New Member

Ahh, thanks for the response! ^^! Unfortunately, I never created such a folder. Was I supposed to?

Please Register or Log in to view images

Meh, I used this while I was still on 2.0, and it eventually stopped working. It happened the same way as it did for 2.0.2 - it works, then it doesn't work.
  5. Aprosamurai

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    only if you were putting *whisper* cracked apps on your ipod through .app but that doesnt work on 2.0.2
  6. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Many people who used cracked apps did create one and it caused a problem before. Apparently your case is different. I will post if I find any other solutions.
  7. Pelaez-1

Pelaez-1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    It isn't working with me either... and no Documents in my Apps either.

It was working before, but suddenly stopped working, maybe we have too many AppStore apps and it crashes when enumerating them?
  8. Aprosamurai

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    that would make alot of sense actually
  9. Fehr

Fehr New Member

Same... Odd, it used to work. Maybe it's just overloaded when it's trying to enumerate the apps?
  10. Pelaez-1

Pelaez-1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Skylar's launcher crashes on my Phone too, however, gLauncher, which doesn't support AppStore apps doesn't crash.

Dock seems to work, but I don't like it too much...

And yeah, I try to make sense, or don't post at all, maybe everybody should try that!!