App Update??

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by littlelarry33, Aug 20, 2008.

1. littlelarry33

littlelarry33 New Member

How do you install an update that you have downloaded to the computer, how do I put the update on the iPod???
  2. ElectricBuffalo

ElectricBuffalo New Member

Plug in your iPod and make sure iTunes is set to sync that application with your iPod. Pretty straightforward. Should be as easy as that.
  3. littlelarry33

littlelarry33 New Member

So just click sync?? And when i click sync, it says copying beatmaker is there anyway to stop this?
  4. ElectricBuffalo

After your iPod is plugged in, click on your iPod in iTunes, then click on the Applications tab, in there, just make sure the specific application you want to sync is set to synchronize with your iPod. If that is the case, then click Sync and it should sync the update I believe.
  5. littlelarry33

littlelarry33 New Member

When i click sync it says copying beatmaker is there anyway to stop this?
  6. ElectricBuffalo

Is Beatmaker the program you updated? Or another one you don't want on the iPod?
  7. littlelarry33

littlelarry33 New Member

I want to update aSleep because it just came out with 50 new sounds and I updated Beatmaker on the iPod a few days ago.. But now, I just downloaded the new beatmaker so it doesn''t copy anymore but when i click sync it just says "Syncing Jake's iPod" with a swirly type line under it.
  8. ElectricBuffalo

That is likely the long process of "backing up" your iPod. You can click the little X to the right of 'Backing up Jake's iPod...' or whatever, but I'd suggest letting it back up every once in a whiel at least. After you either cancel or complete the backing up process, it should sync the new version of aSleep following that.
  9. littlelarry33

littlelarry33 New Member

Thanks for all the help Buffalo, after it copied all the apps from the iPod, it sure said updating aSleep, now i can go asleep.

Thank You
  10. ElectricBuffalo

No problem man.

Goodnight!