app that lets you move icons

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by soupdude551, Apr 15, 2008.

1. soupdude551

soupdude551 New Member

i know this is really a big noob question, but im sure somebody know an app that lets you move icons, not customize. Ive updated customize to 2.0 and dont know an app that allows you to arrange your icons, im still on 1.1.2 so i can wiggle. Thanks for your help, and sorry for asking a question everybody probably knows the answer to.
  2. gollyzila

gollyzila New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i dont think there's an app like that. ur just going to have to some plist editing, which i don't know how to do, or downgrade to an older customize. sry
  3. berky93

berky93 New Member

well yo ucould use iorder, which is windows app to change order, but it has a very bad app list.

or you could install older customize, change your order, save a few different order's n45P.PLIST FILES, AND SWITCH BACK TO 2.0. THEN JUST CHANGE WHICH N45AP.PLIST IS IN SPRINGBOARD when you want to change your oder.

yea its complicated, sorry.
  4. castro.

castro. Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    just upgrade to 1.1.4 or dont re-arrange your icons.
  5. berky93

berky93 New Member

or upgrade to 1.1.4 and get the iphone apps/wiggly icons from installer, and re-arrange them whenever you want! (1.1.4 rocks, I used to love my 1.1.1 but I have to say once you do a few fixes and tweaks this is better)