App Store Verification

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by mrgas2004, Jul 24, 2010.

1. mrgas2004

mrgas2004 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hello, not sure if anyone else has had this problem but on my iPhone 4, when I go to download/update an app from the app store, it tells me I need to verify my account settings. It then makes me sign in (no problem there) then it will have me verify my billing information (also no problem) but then it makes me select my county (this is the problem) When I select my county and tap on Done, it just makes me enter my county over and over again like I never entered it, I tryed both my county and my neighboring county to no avail. I have also restored and updated to the latest firmware. Any Ideas?
  2. samw40

samw40 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
  3. mrgas2004

mrgas2004 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    No luck, it just refreshes and makes me do the county over and over again still.
  4. samw40

samw40 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Are you sure all of the other fields are filled out completely and correctly? Maybe you imput something (Like an address) that doesn't fit the country you are selecting.
  5. Jas1222

Jas1222 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I was having this problem aswel, I just downloaded the app on iTunes and sync'd the phone.
  6. mrgas2004

mrgas2004 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah im 100% sure all the information is exactly correct, I even verified with my bank that nothing was changed so everything is exactly the same. I know im putting in everything correctly.
  7. mrgas2004

mrgas2004 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Top. Anyone got any other ideas?
  8. Qwedgeonline

Qwedgeonline Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Your credit cards are all within expiration dates? And check for any available downloads in iTunes.
  9. mrgas2004

mrgas2004 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah my credit cards are all good and everything, I can buy/download apps in the iTunes on my computer then sync them over, thats how I have been doing it.
  10. abarthd

abarthd New Member

I have been having the same problem for about a week now, updated itunes and iphone and still no luck....it will not accept ANY county....
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I entered a totally WRONG city, just picked a random town, it gave me an error "bank information does not match" then when I re-entered all the correct info it worked!! Hopefully for good?