app store purchase

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by kevuk09, Jul 18, 2010.

1. kevuk09

kevuk09 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    i purchased driver on itunes, then i lost the ipa due to getting a new pc, backed my old libary up but its missin for some reason, and i thought it was free to download again, because i already bought it but it charged me 2.99 what could i do?
  2. iMikkie

iMikkie Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    It is free to download again click where it says 2.99 and buy now - then when it starts downloading it will say 'you have already purchased this app would you like to download it again for free?'
  3. kevuk09

kevuk09 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    imikkie thats what i did, but it never gave me the option to download for free, it just charged me the 2.99, the price has changed since i purchased it, it was on offer for 0.59p and now its 2.99, could that be why or should i still be able to get it free?
  4. iMikkie

iMikkie Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    You should be able to get it for free aslong as you have purchased it before even if the price has increased. Are you logging in with the same iTunes account you purchased it with? Otherwise contact apple - but if your sure you bought it then there shouldn't be a problem.
  5. kevuk09

kevuk09 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    i will try contacting them, i have the reciept so will see what they say cheers.