App store billing problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gibbo0789, Jul 9, 2010.

1. gibbo0789

gibbo0789 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i wanted to update 13 outstanding app updates that are free as you know but when i try to buy them it says "Sign In Required tap continue and sign in to view billing information" i press continue the same message pops up so i press continue again so it says my payment method had been declined even though its all right. this also happens on the computer when i try it in iTunes.
    can someone help thanks
  2. GazaIan

GazaIan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    After the App Store fraud thing on July 4th, some credit cards were disabled if charges from iTunes appeared to prevent being billed for things you may have not purchased. You have to take this issue to your credit card company, but im not not exactly sure who it has to be taken up with [ it wasnt me who had the issue, its someone else i know ]. Contact the place where you received your credit card.

By the way, your credit card might be disabled, you might not be able to make any purchases with it at all... im trying my best to stress might enough..
  3. gibbo0789

gibbo0789 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Were you able to solve your problem? I am having the same problem. Either "wrong security #or " balanced unresolved"