App Store apps not loading

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sffadsad, Apr 11, 2009.

1. sffadsad

sffadsad New Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Hey guys, yesterday I was feeling lazy so I decided to charge my Touch on a computer nearby that has an authorized Itunes but nothing in it. When all the transfer purchase messages and whatnot appeared I just canceled then all since the computer in question was low on space anyway. Now I can't open any of my app store apps. I tried resyncing back to the computer dedicated only to my Touch, I tried turning it off and then back on, and I tried resetting it. I also tried installing a new app from the app store to see if i had to reinstall all my apps, but the new app also closed right after the loading screen.

Is restoring my only hope of fixing this? If it is, is restoring a Jailbroken Itouch any different from restoring a non-jailbroken one?
  2. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

Aug 2, 2008
    Well, if it jailbroken, did you uninstall iPhone Frameworks from Cydia? that is one of the causes of this issue. Usually if you install a new app from App Store, it fixes the issue, but if not, then DFU and restore. Dont go into Recovery mode.