App store aplications doesn't work???

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by brkozler, Sep 6, 2008.

1. brkozler

brkozler New Member

hi! i have one ipod touch of 8 gb and something weird happened on my ipod! i was having banner aplicaton (free version) and it was working perfectly (i was having 2.0.2) but then i downloaded ipint and when i was entering it was crashing (it exitted instant without to i press home) and then i accidentaly deleted the banner and installed it again from the app store but then it was having the same problem as ipint and i downloaded one more game and it has the same problem! it is cuz of the 2.0.2 firmware or another thing? i never jailbreaked! my bro gived to me his ipod but i am sure he dont jalbreaked it! can someone help me?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Relic073

Relic073 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    This happened to me to...what you have to do is plug it back into iTunes and let it back up everything again like usual...then when its all done take it out and try it again

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. brkozler

brkozler New Member

It doesn't worked! i putted to sync and the apps but it won't worked!
  4. organerito

organerito New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I had to restore and it works now.
  5. brkozler

brkozler New Member

ok my ipod apps are working perfectly! i just completly turned it off and then on and worked! thanks!
  6. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

app store is messed up !?!?

when i try to update my apps it says i have to type in my payment method ... i do that and it rejects it.

it says on my ipod "device has been accessed from a newcomputer or device, and you must verify your payment info before you can make purchases"

any help anyone?

thanks