App Review: Raging Thunder 2

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by tapgamer, Mar 17, 2010.

1. tapgamer

tapgamer New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hello everybody! I'm going to review an application called Raging Thunder 2 made by Polarbit and is currently $4.99 in the app store.

Raging Thunder 2 is a great arcade racer that has 3d stunning graphics and online multiplayer. In single player mode there are 6 modes you can choose from, Time attack, Survival, Career mode (my favorite), instant race, single race, and arcade mode. They are all different and very fun.

In time attack you Race against the clock, In survival mode That last man standing wins, the player that's last each last is eliminated. In career mode You compete in cups and earn money to buy cars and upgrades. In instant race mode you race a random stage using a random car. In single race you race a single race against AI opponents. In arcade mode you play through all stages, but don't let the timer reach zero.Last in multiplayer mode you can chat before the race, and after as well.

I give this application an 8/10 and is defiantly worth the $4.99, its probably my favorite racer in the app store!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raging-thunder-2/id359126144?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=2

Thanks a bunch and here's a video to go with this...
    Click Here.
  2. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    A nice short review, however a few pictures would make it more presentable.

Please Register or Log in to view images

This game is very much similar to Burnout, so if you agree I suggest adding that it.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. tapgamer

tapgamer New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well i added the video for the sake of the pictures, although i could add some if it would help?
  4. iPwn

iPwn Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    On the 3GS, and ipod touch 3, there is a nice added motion blur effect, and the cars are shinier.
  5. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    sorry for the OTness, but how do you get the link to the itunes store? :\