app request

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by mpwrestle89, Apr 17, 2008.

1. mpwrestle89

mpwrestle89 New Member

i have a request for an application i would like someone to make. i want an app that prevents other people from using your ipod, when they first turn it on, mainly my dad. how this would work would be that when you turn it on, you would have to press a secret button at the same time as sliding to unlock. so you could just hold your thumb in the top right corner, and then use the slider. but without using the slider, you could just slide and slide and slide, but it wouldnt unlock. now the button wouldnt be visible, but you would have to know where it is. this would also be more useful than having a password because if someone gets your ipod and they start putting in the wrong password, you ipod locks up. please let me know if this is possible or if there already is an app like this. if theres not, i would really appreciate someone making it.
  2. mpwrestle89

mpwrestle89 New Member

why does no one reply to my question?
  3. musikreck

musikreck New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    lol idk this would be an ok app but dont you think it would be a little difficult and hard to use and make? but ya besides that this would be a cool app... and idk why no ones replying and im not a moderator or whatever theyre called... im just an iPodTouchFan...
  4. mpwrestle89

mpwrestle89 New Member

yeah part of my question was could it even be made. I just think it would be so useful for keeping people off your iPod without having to passcode protect it.