App Request: Zen Garden

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Harv, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Harv

Harv New Member

I've been using a little table top Zen Garden lately, and an app based on this seems to be a perfect fit for the graphical ability of the touch. I have zero programming ability or time, so I thought I'd toss this out and see if someone would like to give it a try.

To be able to move the rake with a fingertip, a light shake to level the sand again, a couple of rocks to place and some nice 3D type sand would be nirvana.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. berky93

berky93 New Member

that could work pretty easily I'd imagine - kinda like sketches. you could have the background be a basic sand texture, and when you rake it draws an overlay that looks 3d onto it. then you could just drag rocks around and its perfect. also, you'd have to have a little imprint be left in the sand once the rocks are moved, for realism. but I think this could work well.

although to tell the truth I'm more at peace playing mario kart on my ipod than raking sand

3. Harv

Harv New Member

Heh, I know what you're saying...I tend to use some fairly loud and/or vigorous activities to relax on occasion also.

Maybe Zen Racing?