app question

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by justan, Mar 1, 2009.

1. justan

justan New Member

Ok, dont take this the wrong way. I am not saying I approve of cracked apps, I just have a question on the matter. Please dont ban me or anything.

I bought an app that needs wifi. No matter what I try doing it will not work. It wont open at all. Now since I paid for it I feel I should be able to put it on my ipod and use it. If I were to download the *illegal* version, would I still be able to use it with my wifi like the *non cracked* version?

Once again, Im not saying I approve of cracked apps, I just feel since I purchased it I should be able to use it, and if the cracked version is my only option then..well you get my point.

Please do not take this the wrong way. This is the best ipod touch forum I have found. It is very helpful and I would hate to not have it anymore.
  2. griffinator123

griffinator123 New Member

K uh. I'm scared that I might get banned too but all I'm trying to do is answer this question. Yes you would still be able to use with your wi-fi.
  3. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well, it should work fine, but I'm not sure.