App pages

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by almostregular, Apr 5, 2010.

1. almostregular

almostregular Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    *Note: My device is not jailbroken

So these past months, I have been playing and downloading some apps on my 32GB ipod touch. Well, now I quite filled up my ipod touch pages which is 11 pages(I think? well thats what I my limit is!) And now whenever I lock my ipod touch, then slide to unlock it, I would need to wait 3-5 seconds before It redirects to my app homepage. Any way to make my device faster?? without jailbreak...well u know, I am on FW 3.1.3!!!

Thanks in advance!
    Have a nice day!
  2. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Active Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S2
    The jailbreak would probably make that slower, not faster... have you thought about deleting apps you don*'t need and never use anymore?
  3. Theodosius

Theodosius Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    The jailbreak won't slow it down much, but won't make it faster. Do you use all those apps on a daily basis? If you didn't use them once in the past week you could probably delete them, save space, and clean up your iPod.
  4. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    do you turn off your device often? try turning it off so it can get resources back meaning faster speed
  5. shashanknegi

shashanknegi Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    if you decide to maybe later in the future, then you should get categories, these are folders that allow you to store you apps kinda like in folders of a PC.