.app not seen in ipot, seen in winSCP??

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by nelsink, Jul 3, 2008.

1. nelsink

nelsink New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well the problem is i used bosstool to move the aplications... the some of thendisapeared, but when i open winscp or totlacommanderm the aplications are in the aplications folder... i mean the aplications are in the ipot but i cant see them, obiusly y used to see if they are hidden but they arent hidden, they just arent!! what can i do??
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

Right-click on the application folder and see if permissions are set correctly. Most apps, Installer excluded, should be set to 755.
    During the relocation process, it may have incidentally set permissions incorrectly thus they do not appear.

Also, when you select the /Application, does it take you too /private/var/mobile/Applications (file path is all from memory, don't have my iPod with me so no SSH to check

Please Register or Log in to view images

)
    If not then you can always try the commands here to do the relocation process once more.

If all this does not work, then the only thing I would think to do that's left is to install an application such as Poof via Installer and see if the apps were hidden.
  3. iSecks

iSecks New Member

/private/var/Applications