App making

Discussion in 'iOS Development' started by krisis, Feb 15, 2008.

1. krisis

krisis New Member

Could someone teach me [with pictures and all] how to make just a little fun app game thing when i get bored. I with thinking something along the lines of like there is a bouncy ball a floor and a ceiling and you slide the bouncy ball as fast as you can to the floor and see how many times you can get it to hit the roof in 1 throw. Its kinda odd I know but I used to mess around like that when i was like 9.

I do NOT know how to Code, C++, or anything that involves making programs but I DO Know how to use photoshop to make the pics and stuff. Any help?
  2. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

To make an application it takes skills in programming and Im not talking ya know HTML something everyone knows I'm talking C & C++ stuff that takes months sometimes years to learn an perfect completly.. Im taking a course in school for Javascript & C right now and let me tell ya it ain't no walk in the park..
  3. Cyanidepoison

Cyanidepoison Active Member

You aren't going to make any game without programming. Games aren't just pictures.
  4. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

Well if they make a Flash plugin in a later update it should be rather easy to make applications in Flash Pro 8, actionscript doesn't take that long to learn..
  5. QuAdS

QuAdS New Member

yea sorry. its not happening.
    and hopefully flash will be coming out soon with SDK and you will be able to make a flash game.
  6. steveo3

steveo3 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    you probaly search and find some thing
  7. steveo3

steveo3 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    hes right

sorry double post
  8. macdog303

macdog303 Member

Start out in java or c++. Get books and really dig in or else you will be so lost. Then you should look at a objective-c book. Best one.You may still be lost after all of this...but by then there will be a lot more imformation out there for programming on the iphone.
  9. snapplecap

snapplecap New Member

you cam make themes however