App idea

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Indulgeo, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Indulgeo

Indulgeo Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Hey guys, do you guys think this would be a good idea? A MS extension on iphones, in which you can input a schedule, so it automatically can set your ringtone from making to noise to vibrate mode or silent. Nothings worse then you go to class and your text message tone goes on making noise because you forgot to set it to vibrate. I think it would be cool if your phone could set itself.
  2. graymalkin

graymalkin New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm not sure that without jailbreaking that this is Possible. I see under your avatar you have a jail broken 3GS, I have to ask whether you have a Mac / Hacintosh with xCode?

If so, why not learn some code, it is never bad to be able to do some C++, I have been programming in C# for about 3 years now and it is the most rewarding thing I do. I would develop in C++ for the iPod but without a Mac I can't. At the very least you could set an alarm for before school that goes off to remind you to set it to silent mode.
  3. Indulgeo

Indulgeo Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i cant code for sh*t. i'd love to learn though, maybe they offer a course here at school. it doesnt sound that complicated compared to some other MS stuff put out. but if anyone else would like to pick up on this that'd be cool. if i ever get into development this would be my first thing.