[APP IDEA] Mood Lighting

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by Eli, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Eli

Eli New Member

I just thought of this for a fun idea.

I know there's an app that allows you to use your iPod like a flashlight (which I assume they just display a full white background at full bright and disallows the screen to fade...I would test it but I left my iPod at my friend's house).

An idea for an app would to do that but to do shades of different colors depending on the mood you want. Such as blues or reds.

I think it would be neat for the geeks out there who want to get their loved ones into a romantic setting and want to show why their new iPod truly was a good purchase.

Other options I can think of would be a slight fading of the color or transitions from color to color kind of like a lava lamp.

What do you guys think?
  2. wadded

wadded Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    unless you wrer stuck I. A cupboard the iPod would not have enough brightness to. Light it up and how would it know what mood to be in unless you were constantly telling it
  3. berky93

berky93 New Member

theres already an app like this. its called rainbowlight.

you slide your finger around the screen to choose different colors and shades (tip: on the very left-hand side is the white gradient, so the very left bottom corner is a white flashlight)
  4. LiQuiD eYeZ

LiQuiD eYeZ New Member

and anotherone called ihfly.app (less colors)