app gone!?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Reality2012, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Reality2012

Reality2012 New Member

hey,, Ive bought some apps. some of thwem expensive..
    then my ipod stuck and I had to do a hard reeboot.. and the apps hadn't been synced to itunes..
    now the apps is not either in ipod or itnues.. and I have auctorised the computer in itunes and I see the receit for the app that has been bought..
    how do I get all my apps back?
    tried to sync a program from itunes to ipod but not getting everything else back..
  2. Appstore 2.0

Appstore 2.0 New Member

Have you retried downloading the applications again? It should say something like "you have already purchased this app, would you like to download it again for free?".
  3. Reality2012

Reality2012 New Member

yeah I have tried with a free app.. maybe I should try with one that costs.. I dont wanna pay tweicethough

Please Register or Log in to view images

lets see
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    oh well yeah it worked. Too bad though that I have to purchase them all one after one again to get back...

Anyway another problem was that since my ipod crashed I had no time to "un-activate" ( or what its called , im from sweden ) my account in itunes..
    So I had do activate computer again and because of this problem I have already activated 4 computers out of five.. when its the same computer all the times, just had eiother crashed or I have formated and forgotten to discard the current computer from activation..