App for SMS thru BlueTooth

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jaydee, Jan 28, 2010.

1. jaydee

jaydee New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm looking for a App for my iPod Touch 3rd Gen that will allow me to do SMS messaging (Send & Receive) threw my cell phone that is paired threw Bluetooth. Much in the same way as Phones do. So I can send or receive to friends I use to do this through my Palm.

Dave
  2. Tikker

Tikker Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Not possible
  3. BigBossMan

BigBossMan Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  4. jaydee

jaydee New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    re: SMS

NO, that's NOT what I'm looking for.What I want is to use my cell phone as a way of sending a SMS using my iPod for typing on.
    In other words I would like to do the same thing my phone does for SMS only going from my iPod then sending it threw bluetooth to the cell phone to send the message to a friend or family 100's of miles away or just a few miles away. I hope this explaination makes it easier for a reply.

Dave
  5. BigBossMan

BigBossMan Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    oh ok i see not really sure if there is a app like that i'm sure it is possible though if the ipod/iphone bluetooth was unlocked
  6. Puredudes

Puredudes New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    This is exactly what I have been also wanting. So far I have searched the internet high and low and no dice. I did find a Windows application that was capable of sending sms, on the computer connecting to your phone via bluetooth. But I would enjoy to have it as a an ipod touch instead of computer.