App for Playlist Folders?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nal001, Feb 20, 2010.

1. nal001

nal001 New Member

I've had the 80 GB Classic for a few years. Upgraded to the Touch just yesterday.

I have a lot of playlists and have them nicely organized under playlist folders in iTunes. The structure transfers fine to the Classic.

But, I've discovered that folders don't translate to the Touch -- there's screen after screen of playlists. No folder organization.

Please Register or Log in to view images

It's a mess!

Anyone know if there's an app that'll give my my folder structure back? Also, is there a way to browse the apps online via my browser/laptop? My old eyes aren't loving the small screen!

2. GoldenX

GoldenX New Member

I am looking for the same thing as well,

I think the playlists tab would look much more organized if it has some playlist folders like the old ipods have.
  3. himynameisjuan

himynameisjuan Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    As of iOS 4, playlist folders carry over to the iPod touch.
  4. nal001

nal001 New Member

I updated my iTouch last night & immediately noticed that it now has Folders! Of course, in the interim, I'd changed all my playlists to add an identifier to them. (For instance all my country music playlists start with "CO -".)

I'm glad to finally have folders! Actually the iTouch got folders on the same day my Kindle got new software that allows "collections."