App crashes after multiple taps.

Discussion in 'iOS Development' started by lszanto, Jan 12, 2009.

1. lszanto

lszanto New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have been working on a simple app which tests your reflexes, to do this it generates a random number between 1-5 and drops a ruler onto the screen after this number of seconds is up. I am trying to implement a way to stop the user constantly tapping the screen to get a high score, so the reaction test is fair. To do this I am counting touches and when it has 2 taps it alerts the user that they are trying to cheat, it then resets the app. For some reason I am getting this error:

Code:
    This GDB was configured as "i386-apple-darwin".warning: Unable to read symbols for "/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/UIKit" (file not found).
    warning: Unable to read symbols from "UIKit" (not yet mapped into memory).
    warning: Unable to read symbols for "/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/CoreGraphics" (file not found).
    warning: Unable to read symbols from "CoreGraphics" (not yet mapped into memory).
    Program loaded.
    sharedlibrary apply-load-rules all
    Attaching to program: `/Users/lukeszanto/Library/Application Support/iPhone Simulator/User/Applications/353ED4EE-F962-40F1-8D67-119D1C329F2C/ReactionRuler.app/ReactionRuler', process 674.
    kill
    error while killing target (killing anyway): warning: error on line 1987 of "/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-962/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-inferior.c" in function "macosx_kill_inferior_safe": (os/kern) failure (0x5x)
    quit
    The ViewController.m is attached, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. lszanto

lszanto New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Sorry for double post but I just wanted to say I solved this issue, please delete the thread.