Apollo/ MobileChat problems

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by toehead, Dec 29, 2007.

1. toehead

toehead New Member

Hello,

I just got my ipod touch (8gb) for christmas. Everything has been going very well and I have been using it for days without problems. I stoipped using apollo the first day because it would crash while playing music. I switched to mobilechat. This worked fine until tonight.

Out of nowhere, it wont run. It simply quits when I try to log into the service. I have reinstalled it several times, and restarted the ipod. Nothing seems to fix it.

I erased mobilechat and tried apollo again. It does the same thing. It will start, and quit as soon as I try to login to the service.

Thanks!
  2. toehead

toehead New Member

I figured it out.

If you use iToggle on an ipod touch and turn off the phone, the AIM apps will not work!
  3. THaToNeGuY

THaToNeGuY New Member

yeah, it might be another app interfering with it....
    What apps did you install before it stopped working???
  4. toehead

toehead New Member

The last thing I installed was itoggle. It is very repeatable.. If I shut off the "phone" portion of itoggle (I have a touch anyway) none of the AIM clients work. If I start up the "phone" service again, they start working.
  5. Faber118

Faber118 New Member

Having the same problems as you, whenever I try and sign in on apollo it kicks me out. I don't remember installing iToggle, what is it?
    Thanks to whoever can help, also whats the link to the MobileChat Source?