Apollo App

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by Spyke123, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Spyke123

Spyke123 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    How could would it to fly to the moon.....IN 3D!!!

Start...
    You only get to do apollo 11..the first moon landing. You get to choose who you are between the 3 astronauts. Buzz Aldrin, Neil Armstrong or Mike Collins. Each does something different.
    YOU MAKE IT TO THE MOON! You get about 1 hour to walk around on the moon. You get t place the flag if your neil or buzz. I know this isnt with right mission but you have a moon vehical too. You can drive around the moon but have to have time to make it back.
    You launch from the moon and leave. Seeing the moon going away untill you see Mike Colins part in the distance. You get the view of the point of your rocket and you try to go inside Mike Colins. Yours is connected and you all meet up in one room. Control Room.
    You guys take turns driving to the moon. The trip is faster because of extra fuel. 4 hours to the earth. You enter the earths atmospher and your pretty much on FIRE. You try to land ON TARGET in the ocean. You pull the parachutes once the fire is over. Helicopters come in and pick you up
    The last part is going through the giant crowd of people. Speciel music is playing in the background and your walking in your space suit through the giant line of crowded people. It shows you slow-mo and then dims out. Then it says CONGRATS! You made it to the moon and back!

What do you guys think of this? I thought it would be pretty cool. Especielly if the launching and the departing and everything was accurate. If someone made this i would definatly pay about 5-20$. Yes for one app i would pay that XD

So comments? suggestions?​
  2. rileyman

rileyman Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    woah i dont know
    this would be cool the first time
    and then it would be dumb and old.. actually i dont even think it would be cool.. it would be like that sh*tty star wars ride in disneyland ugh
  3. Spyke123

Spyke123 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    then maybe we can include different nasa missions? Like not just the moon? build the space station and stuff?
  4. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Who would sit there for 7 hours just to get to the moon?!??!
  5. kevin1st

kevin1st Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    7 hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Spyke123

Spyke123 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    XD fine 1-2hours? or half an hour?

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    5 minutes MAYBE!
  8. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Wow, enough said. Battery killer, time killer, in a bad way.
  9. KevN

KevN Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Maybe for the computer, not for the ipod...