apollo and mobilechat bugsss??

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by shalashaska, Jan 13, 2008.

1. shalashaska

shalashaska New Member

so ive been experincing some issues with both AIM clients like random freezing with mandatory restart and sketchy returning to home screen. The most annoying thing is sometimes when i scrollthrough my buddy list; it just randdomly freezes and a power restart is nesecarry. Does anyone else get these issues and is there possibley a fix?
    thanks
  2. ag11hockey

ag11hockey New Member

the only bug ive had with it so far is which it says i have a new message after i sign out when i dont i xed out of everything but no freezing or nething
  3. Exodus885

Exodus885 New Member

I get the exact same problem as shalashaska. It's beyond annoying now, I have to use safari most of the times because of this.
  4. shalashaska

shalashaska New Member

Yeah, I think it might have something to do with a person who has aim on their cell phone and them responding from that, becuase one of the causes of it freezing for me is when the msg me back. An update would be nice.
  5. Highjnx

Highjnx New Member

Chat applications bugs

I've had that same issue and found that I couldn't have both apps installed - my experience is you have to choose one or the other. I prefer to use and install the Apollo. I only use MSN messenger though.

I've also had issues with these programs not uninstalling properly - especially when both have been loaded. I've used my CuteFTP program to go into the Library and manually delete them.

Also I've had more success installing apps on the first try when I do a complete reboot before loading another one - I go to the uninstaller after the reboot to make sure the application is listed. If it's not listed in the uninstaller it's not completely installed. Even if their is an icon on the screen. Many people complain that after installing apps they click on the icon and it takes them back to the home page - they have an app that didn't install fully AND/OR they didn't reboot.

Hope this helps
  6. Exodus885

Exodus885 New Member

What do you mean both apps? I only have one, Apollo and it still freezes, and like Shalashaska said, it crashes when someone replies back or when I "try" to go to home.
  7. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

Yea, Apollo does have a few bugs.. Theres been an issue with hotmail account now being able to connect to the servers.. I don't know whats going on with it..

Please Register or Log in to view images