AP MOBILE push...?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by pooffck, Jun 19, 2009.

1. pooffck

pooffck Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    How do i enable it? i went to settings and notifications but its not there and i rebooted still not there

Please Register or Log in to view images

i opened AP mobile up already
  2. kawaiitora

kawaiitora New Member

Did you make sure you have the updated AP Mobile App?
  3. pooffck

pooffck Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I just downloaded it NOW so it must be the updated version but i deleted and updated again yet no results

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. kawaiitora

kawaiitora New Member

I'll try to handle this like apple tech support here to the best of my ability...
    1)Ok, so the app is new, the next thing is that your ipod is having the issue, and you should re-install the firmware.

2) Didn't work? Re-install the firmware again without using your backup. (Set up a new ipod)

3) At this point, online, they would tell you to contact the creator of the App. If there was serious issue with your ipod, they'd replace it, if in store. Also, if you jailbroke it at any point... you should probably re-try with a fresh install of the firmware with no backups...

Also, you should try deleting it directly from the ipod by holding the icon until it wiggles and clicking the X... that'll delete all app data... That should fix it, but... otherwise... the above helps all I got.
  5. pooffck

pooffck Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I am not re-installing the firmware again for a simple application :S usually takes me 4/5 HOURS!
  6. kawaiitora

kawaiitora New Member

I understand. It takes a while for everyone. ... 4/5 hours to install the firmware is excessive.... 4/5 with installing your backup... thats a different story.

Did you jailbreak?