Anyone use the invisible shield?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gr33n, Dec 26, 2008.

1. gr33n

gr33n New Member

Im pretty set on getting one for my 3g. Anybody know a store i can buy one from, or are they only online?

feedback would be nice too, if you have the invisible SHIELD on ur 3g.
  2. bimple

bimple New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I think they have them at Best Buy, also. You may also want to look in to bestskinsever.com - they have the same product (despite claims to the contrary by ZAGG representatives) for a lot less.
  3. gr33n

gr33n New Member

thanks, now the question of the 2 piece back or 1 piece... im leaning towards the 1 piece because the seam you get from the 2 piece.
  4. bimple

bimple New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I Wasnt aware of the 1-piece option - that sounds pretty cool - bestskinsever does not have that - I will have to look in to that.

edit - I just looked at the site and don't see it - I see full body coverage and front coverage - the full body coverage is in 2 pieces - unless I am missing something here, in which case the BSE is the same in that regard.
  5. ZEvangelist

ZEvangelist New Member

I am an official ZAGG representative.

Despite USER claims, the film used for the invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG is the only one of it's kind. ZAGG has an exclusive contract that makes it impossible for any of our competitors to use it for the protection of electronic devices. This is a written binding contract and any claims by anyone that the film ZAGG uses is the same as those used by ZAGG's competitors are blatantly false.

ZAGG was the first company to offer full-body protection for electronic devices through a scratch-resistant polyurethane film. Because it was such a novel idea, the founder of ZAGG made the film (which is the best of many films tested) exclusive to ZAGG. There is no disputing the fact that ZAGG's film is unique to ZAGG.

If there is any reason to question this information, please email me directly at evangelist@zagg.com.

-Chris
  6. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I would just get the back piece and for the front get a 3X Screen protector off ebay. You can get like 3 for 15 Dollars. Good deal and good quality
  7. bimple

bimple New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Geesh Chris - how many accounts do you need here at IPTF? got tired of the christoph7577 nick?

As I stated before, I have used both ZAGG and Best Skins Ever, and from a user standpoint they are exactly the same. I have a ZAGG on my first iPod Touch and a Best Skins Ever on my 2nd - and they both hold up exactly the same, apply exactly the same and look and feel exactly the same.
  8. mugendc4

mugendc4 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I also agree with Bimple. I have used Invisible shields on my phone and BSE on multiple devices. They both feel the same and both are scratch resistance. BSE is about 40-60% cheaper even though invisible shield offers lifetime warranty, I can purchase two BSE for the price of one Invisible shield. I also had a problem with a BSE skin and they sent me a new one free of charge no questions ask as well. So BSE gets a thumbs up in my book.
  9. kingkai

kingkai New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    i brought the invishield from the carphonewarehouse the front is great the back is a real pain to get on, i took it off after a few months, just left the front on
  10. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

I'm starting to think bots do this.