anyone up to make a LINE SKI theme?

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by parak33t, Jan 18, 2008.

1. parak33t

parak33t New Member

Well, I am really into skiing and I have LINE skis, theyre pretty neat

Please Register or Log in to view images

(http://http://akamai.backcountrystore.com.edgesuite.net/images/items/medium/LIN0035.jpg) thats what my particular skis look like. I think it would be neat to make a really good ski theme. Or possibly could someone just make an awsome background with a cool dock. I was thinkin that it would be neat to spell out LINE for dock icons. No need to really make icons because I could just "barrow" some from other themes. If you want some "inspiration" you can look on www.lineskis.com to see what the skis, logos, apparel, and other things look like. If you can go on the site you can tell that it is a pretty artistic and neat place.

P.S. if you look under skiers union you can see user submitted artwork, some really just really horrible, and some pretty neat. Just a suggestion. THANKS

2. parak33t

parak33t New Member

Aww, no one interested in making me a dock and wallpaper?

3. parak33t

parak33t New Member

Well I decided to make my own, this will be my "first" theme (that I pieced together and modified). I give credit of the base of the icons to a113524c, but overall I didn't like them just plain black and white, so I modified them by coloring and cutting them up. What do you guys think of it, what do you like and what do you dislike?

4. kitren2

kitren2 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    nice theme
  5. parak33t

parak33t New Member

thanks do you have any suggestions? Is it worthy of being in the release section? lol
  6. Mgoetz

Mgoetz New Member