Anyone try any of the Solitaire games?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by MicroByte, Jul 10, 2008.

1. MicroByte

MicroByte New Member

My wife is addicted to the Jailbroken version of iSolitaire. I noticed that there are several versions out on the app store, but I'm not sure which would be the best.

I know iSolitaire plays 1 or 3 card so does anyone know of something comparable to it?
  2. skoolpsyk

skoolpsyk New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Several? I only see one that is comparable and it's $7.99(!). Funny, but the lack of one basic Klondike program is going to keep me from upgrading. I love iSolitaire (and would pay 99 cents for it!).
  3. deadstick

deadstick New Member

Hello,

I'm the developer of JB iSolitaire. Came across this thread and thought I would reply.

I've released "Solitaire Top 3" which is an enhanced version of iSolitaire which includes many more features and 2 new games, FreeCell and Spider.

More info can be found here:

http://solitaire.rustyredwagon.com

Thanks
  4. Help_Me

Help_Me New Member

Nice job on JB iSoliaire. Loved that game
  5. touchfan092

touchfan092 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    solitaire forever is good. it has klondike plus a multitude of others. very good graphics too.
  6. Bitter

Bitter New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I am using Solitaire Top 3 and I am fairly happy with it. I liked the JB one better in terms of visuals, but this one has a better menu and options so I'd say it was worth the buy.

Bitter.