Anyone shipped out?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by youngerinsd, Sep 9, 2009.

1. youngerinsd

youngerinsd New Member

Has anyone actually had their new touch or other device shipped out since they went on sale? I ordered the one day shipping at 11:30 am Mountain time this morning for the ipod touch and it still hasn't been shipped out. What is the point of 1 day shipping if it takes two days to arrive. I'd understand if I ordered if late in the afternoon or in the evening, but there is no excuse for the slow response considering the high price of 1-day shipping.
  2. theLorax

theLorax Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    1 day from the time the carrier picks up your order. 1 day shipping doesnt mean you're getting your item in 1 day. there's also turnaround time to consider.

you're just getting your item faster than if you chose a cheaper shipping option.

im just picking it up at best buy today, or tomorrow.
  3. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    I ordered 5 mins after the Apple Store reopened and I haven't had mine shipped yet.
  4. youngerinsd

youngerinsd New Member

I understand the whole idea of "1 day after it's shipped out" but the apple site says that they always ship within 24 hours. It's already approaching 24 and still no sign of it being sent out. Usually if you order something that early, it will at least be sent out to the carrier by the end of the day.
  5. batesjm

batesjm Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    just got an email, mine shipped.
  6. cline92

cline92 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    mine shipped an hour ago.
  7. kuzos

kuzos New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Mine shipped as well, received the confirmation email at 1:30am EST, looks like it's been held up by FedEx though
  8. youngerinsd

youngerinsd New Member

No e-mail here but noticed that it's been "prepared for shipment" for about 3 hours now.
  9. Lord Faucon

Lord Faucon New Member

I ordered at 8 o'clock this morning and it hasn't shipped yet. I ordered 1 day shipping, and the delivery date says September 14-16. I have to wait 5 days even though I paid the extra 16 bucks for 1-day shipping?

Please Register or Log in to view images

Hopefully that's wrong, and I'll at least get it by Saturday

Scratch that, I just got an email notification of shipment- it'll be here tomorrow! Thanks Apple!

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. dracoris

dracoris New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    dang, i ordered mine thursday i think (whichever day 9/10 was) from bestbuy and it hasnt shipped yet. it says its backorder for 1-2 weeks... FML! but i dont know this is making me mad because i shouldnt have gotten it from bestbuy since thats where everyone else probably is. why didnt i order from somewhere else?!