Anyone knows how to fix the iSpazio update boot problem?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Tafich, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Tafich

Tafich Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I see now that upgrading SqLite causes the problem, where do I find this via SSH?

Original Message:
    Well if you don't know, after a semi-tethered JB on Windows (don't know about Mac) and after fixing Cydia and Winterboard your iPod should boot into normal mode. The first time I semi-tethered the iPod 2G it was able to boot into normal mode. Then someone at a thread said that if you didn't install the upgrade to the iSpazio repo it would keep working. So I JB again and did the same things but didn't update and it worked. This iPod wasn't mine so I gave it back to the owner, but he installed the iSpazio upgrade and now it will not boot into normal mode. Anyone knows a possible solution? I can't erase sources in Cydia unless I added them, but is there any way to erase them via SSH? Thanks for your help.

Edit: I removed the iSpazio source and still it doesn't work.
  2. rellik232

rellik232 New Member

DUDE, read the threads

Go to cydia
    manage and change settings to developer
    unistall these files
    sustrate
    sqlitev3
    and i can't remember but it was "libxl" or something like that

restart your ipod and it should boot in normal
  3. Wowfunhappy

Wowfunhappy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well, I don't know about Tafich, but I HAVE read the other threads and according to them, doing the above will cause your Ipod to not boot into jailbroken OR normal mode (Which is a pain since I also have this problem).
  4. FenrirWolf

FenrirWolf New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    First of all, it's SQlite v3 that causes the problem, not iSpazio. Next time make sure not to click the Upgrade button and opt to install iSpazio by itself.
  5. seanG

seanG Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Yeah because when you install using the upgrade button it installs SQlite v3.