anyone know where i can by this case/speaker thingy?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by gtrplyr, Jul 14, 2008.

1. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
  2. snapmacro

snapmacro New Member

Looks like it is only available in Japan for now.
  3. TmacHot

TmacHot Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  4. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    dang, i cant find any portable speaker that has good sound and itsn super bulky...anyone know one with good sound?
  5. gorballfilms

gorballfilms New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)

I am really interested in these speakers does any one know if they leave the dock conector open for use with other add ons? I did some searching around and i cant really tell from any of the pictures online and the information never really says if its open or not. If any one knows that would be a great help.
  6. Switch

Switch New Member

"They are sold in Japan for 4,480 Yen ($43)"

Ha i was like oh sh*t $4,480 then i just started laughing,
  7. rbngan

rbngan New Member

reduced price-Free shipping?

Translation with more info on product at:
    http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translat...a214ct/index.html&lp=ja_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

At www.amazon.co.jp

Price: ¥ 2,750 (Tax Included) & this item ships for FREE shipping more than 1500 yen . Details
    Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item. Ships from and sold by Amazon.co.jp. Gift-wrap available.

5 used & new available from ¥ 2,750
    Marketplace transaction is safe and easy! Currently, Amazon Points can't be earned or redeemed on products purchased from sellers other than Amazon.co.jp.

気軽に音楽やYouTubeを楽しみかったため本商品を購入しました。
    まずはケース。作りが安っぽく何度かipodを出し入れするとおそらく
    ツメ部分が破損します。誤って落下しようものならケースから
    投げ出されてしまいそうですのでこの点は気をつけなければと思います。
    前面は液晶むき出しなので液晶保護シート使用前提での使用をお勧めします。

次はスピーカー。小型なので低音ズンズンとはいきませんが
    音としては意外とクリアーです。音量も大きく重宝します。
    就寝前にちょっと聞きたい時にはいいのではないでしょうか?
    ただ連続使用時間8時間に対して完全充電を要する時間は4時間です。
    しかも付属のUSBケーブルが10cmしかありません。定価で買うのはお勧めできませんが
    3000円以下でしたら購入検討する価値はあるかもしれませんね。
    Comment Comment | Permalink | Was this review helpful to you? YesNo (Report this)
    By JJBASS - See all my reviews In knowing ipod touch there is no built-in speaker. Without the earphone music and YouTube were enjoyed with ease and because you apply, this commodity was purchased. First case. When making [tsu] [po] [ku] several degrees takes in and out ipod cheaply, perhaps the nail part breaks. Mistaking, if those which will fall it may be thrown out from the case, because is, at this point in time if you do not pay attention, with you think. Because the front is the liquid crystal bare, we recommend the use with liquid crystal protective seat use prerequisite. As for next speaker. Because it is small-sized, it does not go with silent [zunzun], but it is unexpected and clearing as a sound. To be large the treasure it does also volume. Before the going to bed when just a little liking to hear, is not to be good, probably will be? Simply the time when perfection charge is required vis-a-vis continuous duty time 8 hours is 4 hours. Furthermore the USB cable of attachment is only 10cm. We cannot recommend that you buy with price, but don't you think? when they are 3000 Yen or less, perhaps, the value which it purchases examines it is. Comment Comment | Permalink | Was this review helpful to you? YesNo (Report this)
    By JJBASS - See all my reviews In knowing ipod touch there is no built-in speaker. Without the earphone music and YouTube were enjoyed with ease and because you apply, this commodity was purchased. First case. When making [tsu] [po] [ku] several degrees takes in and out ipod cheaply, perhaps the nail part breaks. Mistaking, if those which will fall it may be thrown out from the case, because is, at this point in time if you do not pay attention, with you think. Because the front is the liquid crystal bare, we recommend the use with liquid crystal protective seat use prerequisite. As for next speaker. Because it is small-sized, it does not go with silent [zunzun], but it is unexpected and clearing as a sound. To be large the treasure it does also volume. Before the going to bed when just a little liking to hear, is not to be good, probably will be? Simply the time when perfection charge is required vis-a - vis continuous duty time 8 hours is 4 hours. Furthermore the USB cable of attachment is only 10cm. We cannot recommend that you buy with price, but don't you think? when they are 3000 Yen or less, perhaps, the value which it purchases examines it is. Comment Comment | Permalink | Was this review helpful to you? YesNo (Report this)
  8. i got my ipod touch speaker that plugs into the bottem of my ipod and it works really good. i suggest everyone gets one.
  9. DaBeast

DaBeast New Member

I heard that one has very bad bass, and very low volume. Is it true?

Please Register or Log in to view images