anyone know of any cool mods like springboard or anything else I can try out??

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by therealriley, Jul 23, 2009.

1. therealriley

therealriley New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    As above... I've tried spinboard mod that didn't work LOL anyone know of any other cool mod I can try out. Any suggestions welcome looking for something new to try out.

Cheers all.
  2. Allh0p3isLost

Allh0p3isLost New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    what you done? tried? string changes, clock & weather widget?

search around the forum may find something you may like
  3. therealriley

therealriley New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I've not done much other than themes, jailbreaking etc basic stuff but I understand/ know what I'm doing with most things. But just wondering if there's any old mods I may have missed in the past. I tried spinboard but have no use for it in the end. There must be something you always show when your showing off your iPod or impressing your mates LOL
  4. cjschriver3

cjschriver3 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you try any of the delnoch themes? they look pretty sweet ! i haven't tried any cuz they seem to be really compicated to set up and while i'm not scared or that, i DO think it would be a pain to get rid of would should i decide to switch back

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. therealriley

therealriley New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Restart an old thread

I've tried spinboard that caused my icons to go fuzzy. So I've deleted it. I've tried GUI changes with themes etc but there a pain to set up and nice for a while but I get bored easy. I'd rather not try widgets because I don't know much about them and if it's ote like vistas sidebar it's probly just calender/weather update widgets.
    I'm interested in finding out more on string changes. I've changed carrier logos. I've got the ability to download *******s. Been to iPhone magics .com got some cool tricks. I've done a bit....... Can anyone think of any more mods. I want something to show off LOL
    Really I just like to push my pod to it's limits.

If you have screenshots please share your mods.
    What else is there to do?

Please Register or Log in to view images