Anyone know about Best Buy?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rheostaticsfan, Sep 8, 2010.

1. rheostaticsfan

rheostaticsfan New Member

I preordered my ipod touch on Sept 3 (late I know). Today when I go to the bestbuy website my order status says "out of stock". Anyone have a guess for me how long that means I'll have to wait?

Do they ship all their stock (not reserving any for the stores) until preorders are fulfilled? Or is there some % go to stores and % go to online orders until demand is met?

How long would be typical until bestbuy gets their next shipment of stock from Apple?

Thanks for sharing any guesses with me.
  2. yanks111890

yanks111890 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    If you did an instore pickup you should have an available date. by 4pm the day of the keynote my store had already pushed the available dates back to 9/13-9/20. Within 48 hours the dates were moved to available between 9/28-10/6 so that would be the time frame you are looking at i would assume as well.

and i know all the reserved demands are met before they go onto the sales floor
  3. rheostaticsfan

rheostaticsfan New Member

Thanks for sharing that info. I am in Canada. I don't know if bestbuy.ca is different from bestbuy.com...but when I preordered it was "not available for in-store pickup".

So I probably will have to wait 3-4 weeks for delivery.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. JoeShades

JoeShades Member

here in south jersey they are now available at best buy
  5. ipodtouchpwns

ipodtouchpwns New Member

I was at Best Buy yesterday in Canton, GA and all they had were the old models.

Don't know about today though.