anyone interested in buying an ipod touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by irchief, Apr 3, 2008.

1. irchief

irchief New Member

well first of all tell me if this is the right section, or if im aloud to say this stuff, if not then just close the thread

i have gotten myself into some money issues and i need some money, and the only option i have available is selling my ipod touch.

its jailbroken 1.1.1 with a bunch of apps and games, its also got some music on it(radiohead mostly)

I know i sound like an idiot trying to sell you an ipod but, i got kinda screwed so i need some money XD

Would anyone be interested, i was thinking maybe like $350?
  2. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

wrong section

goto market place
  3. irchief

irchief New Member

aight thanks for telling me
  4. Flagpole

Flagpole Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you'll probably want to say how big the ipod is. based on your price im guessing its a 16 GB but you should still say that. you probably wont get as many replies from people who are interested in actually buying the ipod in this section as you would in the market place section. If its moved to the market place section, more people who are actually looking to buy ipods will see the thread.
  5. irchief

irchief New Member

oh no i just want this thread removed now because i started a new thread in the market place section
  6. redskins

redskins New Member

terrible price btw. If you want to move the iPod, check ebay prices for reference.

To note, I got my 8gb for 205 shipped, so a 16 gb shouldn't be more than around 290-300