Anyone here owns an iPod Classic?

Discussion in 'iPod classic, nano, etc.' started by Tehkiller, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Tehkiller

Tehkiller New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Well here's the thing, for christmas im going to be getting an Android phone, either the Cliq, sprint hero, or Droid. Now that I'll be getting a phone with a ton of features and stuff that are similar to my ipod's I see no reason to keep my touch anymore. So Im deciding wether or not to get rid of it and buy myself an iPod Classic. my music library now is currently at over 16GB ( about 2,000 songs, and guess what? I own a 16GB iPod touch and now am out of room on it, and can't even fit any videos on it, so currently i have most of my songs and just apps.

I figure Id rather get the 160GB classic, or maybe just the 120GB classic. Since Im going to be getting that smartphone, i now only need my ipod for music and video. I might get the 32GB but in a few months that'll get filled up quickly, so what do you guys think I should do?
  2. iPod.Touch

iPod.Touch Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    But why? Number 1 you already have a 32GB iPhone 3GS which should be more than enough for your music, and also, why would you want another phone?
  3. Tehkiller

Tehkiller New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    oh I really don't own an iPhone at all lol

Please Register or Log in to view images

i just put that there cause I felt like putting it, sorry for the confusion

4. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Well, if you don't care about apps, then go for the Classic. I had one, but due to it being dropped too many times, the hard drive is dead and I'm not able to sync anything to it anymore, so I had to go get a new iPod and got the 64gb iPod Touch.
  5. Tehkiller

Tehkiller New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    well that helped, well i guess i don't need to much from the classic considering ive owned an iPod video before, so yeah....
  6. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

Just bought one an hour ago. Syncing all my sh*t right now. Pumped to try it out.

7. HackHot31

HackHot31 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
  8. Tehkiller

Tehkiller New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Nice, what color did you get it in?
  9. deadlyvirus

deadlyvirus New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Used to. The old 160GB model, the one that was as big as a house. Someone jacked out of my backpack though. Didn't really care.
  10. metroplex

metroplex New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    I just bought one, love it. Kinda wish I had gotten the 64gb touch but then I reliesed (sp?) that it'll be become 'outdated' come next september and so I figured I needed something JUST for my music ALL 40gb + videos. It's a b*tch-n-a-half to f***in' convert them but it's worth it, plus I can store all my photos on it as a backup device too.