Anyone got ipt4 cases?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by talupz, Sep 8, 2010.

1. talupz

talupz Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    so i was wondering if anyone has gotten any cases for their ipod touch 4g yet. the only case i can find online right now is hard candys street skin which looks pretty good. if anyone has any case yet or any other suggestions please let me know. thanks!
  2. touchfan092

touchfan092 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i have not, i'm gonna wait about a week and see what shows up on the market. right now i'm just keeping it in a small soft fabric bag that came with my dad's old 3rd gen iPod and he gave to me when his got lost on a bus ride. works pretty well for keeping it from sliding out of my pocket, but i'm gonna try and get a TPU case eventually.
  3. deadlyvirus

deadlyvirus New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I'm using an old iPhone screen protector right now. The earpiece hole lets the front camera work so I'm good for a while.
  4. ndrwzheng

ndrwzheng New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hey guys, check out Dealextreme and Focalprice. They are from Hong Kong, but they accept paypal and they have SUPER CHEAP STUFF! They offer the silicone cases for iPod touch 4 right now, but definitely more will be coming. I'll provide you with some links...

http://www.focalprice.com/search.html?keyword=ipod touch 4th

Search up iPod touch 4th on Focalprice. I don't think Dealextreme has any yet, but there's no harm in trying!

You're welcome.

P.S. prices here are usually 50% of the price on eBay. So always shop here! I have shopped here and have spent over $100 altogether, they offer great service and warranty.
  5. talupz

talupz Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ever since 2 bad experiences on ebay and on an asian website, im kind of worried to order from them again haha. if you buy a case from them please post some pics!
  6. www719

www719 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    yeah.. beside it's gonna take 2 weeks to get to U.S.
  7. JSkuf

JSkuf New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I plan on getting this case when I get my iPt4:
    http://www.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=520221
    Since I'm getting the 4 for my birthday in a few weeks, this should've launched by then, letting me get the case and the iPod together. SO freaking excited, I'll finally have some music on the bus rides to marching band competitions...

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. anonymous1

anonymous1 New Member

did u hole punch it, if not how does the camera work thru the screen protector?
  9. juvenilepunk

juvenilepunk Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I'll be running to Best Buy this Friday, I have been told they will have cases available there.
  10. cnhardwick

cnhardwick New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I bought this. It shipped out today, so hopefully it will be here by next week.