Anyone else holding off until an iPhone on Verizon announcement?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by android6011, Aug 2, 2009.

1. android6011

android6011 New Member

I have a 1G iPod Touch, and I still love it. It would be awesome for a complete voip capable / camera enabled iPod Touch, but by all the rumors I will be able to get an iPhone not too far off from now. I will be up for a new contract in January with Verizon, so I'd rather save the money towards an iPhone than get the upcoming touch. (I know it will probably still be a while after Jan. before an iPhone hits Verizon) Anyone else feel the same?
  2. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    No, I'm not. The 'contract' part is what I hate (plus, the 'contract' is too damn expensive anyways) but it would be nice if Verizon did get the iPhone.
  3. DxTania

DxTania Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I really want to have an iPhone with Verizon, but I still have the 1G and everyone is getting ipod touches constantly...I am probably going to buy the 3rd Gen to have the bluetooth capablities and hopefully camera, and then if the iPhone finally comes I'll sell it.
  4. SmoothTroopa

SmoothTroopa Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    wrong section.
  5. smokah702

smokah702 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    if the iphone does come to verizon it will be a dream come true my contract just ended last month
  6. Evanmav

Evanmav New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i actually went into a verizon store the other day before the envy 2 came out and asked an employee there if he thought the iphone would ever come to verizon. And he told me that at first apple went to verizon and they said no to the iphone because no removable battery and because apple wanted too much control over the iphone. He said he didn't see it happening but said that another carrier might get the iphone soon.
  7. touchfan092

touchfan092 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i'm waiting until next fall to get (hopefully) a 3rd gen touch free with my college laptop and then hopefully there will be an iPhone coming to verizon sometime soon so i can upgrade to it.
  8. iPhondTouch3G

iPhondTouch3G Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    just get the third gen itouch and the verizon personal hotspot thing. thats basically a verizon iphone.