Anyone else have shoddy wifi?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by Sambo110, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Sambo110

Sambo110 New Member

I'm trying to download an update for a game, and it took like 20+ seconds to load everything, then after a while it said there is a new iTunes terms thing I have to agree to, so I said yes and after a while it said it couldn't load. Anyone else having problems?
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Apple servers are under a lot of stress now, just be patient and within a day or two everything will be sorted out.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. haphadon

haphadon Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Use the search option there are 10+ threads on this. Itunes and the App store are very slow and basicly down your out of luck for a while

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. darkmess

darkmess Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    iTunes was perfect for me, downloaded a nice Einstein podcast faster than I have ever done, which was weird.
  5. lonzy12

lonzy12 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm having actual wifi issues - as in I can't connect to my local wifi hotspot. Curious, I'll have a proper look in the morning
  6. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    The App Store is certainly facing a huge overload on it's servers due to many ppl going for the release of the 3.0 firmware (almost simultaneously!)... Therefore, it's not surprising to see slow downloads or even complete failure to d/l...

Man, even the small update that I want to d/l for one of my utility-based apps is taking ages to be completed!