anyone else getting sick of the ipod touch and want to go back to your old ipod?

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by armedwithamind17, Jul 26, 2008.

1. armedwithamind17

armedwithamind17 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    latly ive been consdiering getting my old ipod back anyone jsut getting bored with the ipod touch and thought that they shoudlnt have bought it?

o and dont be dicks and flame the sh*t out of me
  2. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I'm not flaming, just wondering:

You're bored with the iPod Touch, which has so many more features than the iPod Classic/Video that you can't even really compare them?
  3. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

I used my mini the other day, and it absolutely sucks. It doesn't even have color, lol.

The only good thing about old ipods was brick.
  4. ToXiC

ToXiC Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    If you don't want it, you can send it to me.
  5. armedwithamind17

armedwithamind17 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    the main reason is im a drummer and with my old ipod i coudl could jsut click a song through my pocket and with the ipod touch its jsut a hassle gotta take the ipd out to ick a song or if i go theough shuffle and want a different song i gotta take it out and choose one and thats pretty muich the main reason why and plus the old ipod was a 20 gb and my touch is an 8gb. im almost considering going back to my old one but just cant get over to it haha
  6. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    at the moment im not sick of my iPod touch. i would till a new iPod comes out, one that will trimuph, but not for some time
  7. ilikeipod

ilikeipod New Member

Ive used my ipod touch a lot more recently, with the appstore, 2.0 jailbreak, so I'm not sick of it. And
    I don't have any other ipods!
  8. ludgats

ludgats New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Im a drummer too and one of the reasons i almost didnt buy an ipod touch was because i like to change songs in my pocket or just quickly without looking at the screen. Have you trie the app "pocket touch", it made all the difference in the world to me. you can change the track and volume as well as other things without a problem. let me know if it helps.
  9. btr01

btr01 New Member

i have an old ipod nano 1st gen yes it maybe a lttle lighter but the ipod touch freakin kicks its ass! lol

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

I love the ipod touch. I have a nano, mini, video, and classic but none of them compare with the ipod touch. The only one that is somewhat better is the classic and that is only in size. Touch is a lot better and coller looking.