Anybody found good iPod touch 4 cases on AMAZON?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dd_ny, Sep 2, 2010.

1. dd_ny

dd_ny New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I specifically need it to be on Amazon (gift cards to burn). I preordered the iPod touch 4g but need a good case. I'm looking for a leather (or leather-like) flip case, similar to this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Generation-Pr..._1_3?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1283465203&sr=8-3

I already have one similar to that one, but it was for my old 3rd gen, and since they shrinked the iPod touch somewhat, I'm not sure if it will fit anymore.
  2. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Woah... it's pink. I'm gonna look into iFrogz cause I always kinda wanted one for my second gen.
  3. matt912836

matt912836 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Your gonna have to wait a bit, atleast until its officially released, for manufacturers to make their cases for it since its relatively new. All you can find now are cheap hong kong silicon cases on eBay.

Although.... if you don't use those gift cards, maybe you could send me a few to cover the tax so I can buy my 4th Generation, help a fellow MultiTouchFans user out?

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Weyzer

Weyzer New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    This is what I use for my 3G ipod touch:
    http://ifrogz.com/products.php?cat=460
    Black + Black, extremely satisfied with it and it's the best case I've yet to see (protects back well but barely anything on the front).
    iFrogz had a few of the colours on amazon, but I ended up getting the black x2 from their own website, and it worked without a problem, so that could be a headsup to anyone here.

But they have yet to announce any 4G cases I think, keep us updated if you find anything!