Any way to have more than 9

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by kujo, Apr 7, 2008.

1. kujo

kujo Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Hello,

So is 9 Springboard pages the absolute maximum? Has anyone figured a way around this? 1.1.4 firmware...

Thanks!

Kujo
  2. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i think it can go to 9 only buddy. who knows, shot i dont even know! what are you gonna do with 16x9= 144 apps!!!
  3. kujo

kujo Member

Device:
    iPhone
    The question isn't what am I going to do with them... Besides, I have 16x9 + 5 on the dock displayed... That is 149.

I have room on my iPod (16gig) so if I want to run that many I want to be able to... I know there is the catagories app... I had trouble with it before on 1.1.2, don't know if it is now more stable to run on 1.1.4 or not.

I just hate having limits.

Kujo
  4. Lukinator

Lukinator New Member

If you have MobileFinder, you can just delete your apps off your springboard and access them there by double tapping them in the /Applications/ folder. It might take a while, but then you can access anything you want by just scrolling through them.
  5. kujo

kujo Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Lukinator,

Yep, I knew I could launch them from the Finder... That is a solution, just not optimum. As far as deleting them from the springboard, how is that accomplished? Deleting the icon.png file? Or is there a plist file to edit?

Thanks,

Kujo