Any software to automatically sync unconverted videos to Itunes 9?

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by drive88mph, Oct 18, 2009.

1. drive88mph

drive88mph Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    hi people

i just got myself a new ipod touch 3g 64gb, and i have a large divx and avi collection and wanted to know if anyone knows of any software or package that may automatically sync my recently converted dvds or files to divx movies to itunes and do the convert process while im using itunes and continue in other sessions if the files could not be completed and once completed it automatically gets synched with itunes and then i can transfer the file to my ipod touch, you know maybe it could get the files from a specific divx folder and get those files and do the work

is this possible? anyone heard of something like this? quicktime pro may do this with recent version of itunes?

thanks!
  2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Hmm, I know on VisualHub for Mac, I can convert to iPod touch format and have it automatically added to my itunes.
    I'm not sure if there is something like this for windows though.
  3. drive88mph

drive88mph Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    then i dont think there is a version for windows
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    found "ipod video converter 5.0." http://www.e-zsoft.com/iPod-Video-Converter.html ..is supposed to be free...im about to try it, is close to what im looking for but still i want something more automatic and with resume conversion function....let's see what else we can come up with