any recommendations on a case for ipod touch?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by mitch90, Jun 19, 2008.

1. mitch90

mitch90 New Member

i just got my ipod touch last week and still looking around online for a good case. are there any cases that you guys recommend? i just want one that is simple and protects my ipod from scratches, drops, and dirt. and also has a good grip on it. right now im thinking of getting the iskin but it doesnt look that sturdy. and i heard some of the belkin leather cases block wifi signal
  2. roylikeswaffles

roylikeswaffles New Member

well i heard that the incase slider got great reviews. it keeps the form factor of the touch thin and doesnt restrict any part of the front side. the only downside is that it doesnt come with a screen protector but its that that big of a deal imo
  3. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

InCase Slider is an insane case. Dropped it from my pocket while going 15+MPH on my bike, no damage. Flat down on the ground from my hand, about 4 feet, no iPod damnage (light scratches on case). White case gets me girls, they just love it. Auto-brightness dot is not blocked, WiFi is just as strong. Fits with a screen protector. Easy as hell to put on. Docks very easily. Easy access to headphone, dock port, and sleep button. Does not show fingerprints, does not scratch easily, and easily removable.

Out of the 4 cases I've had, I'd choose this one hands down in all categories. Great case.
  4. Dtm644

Dtm644 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    where can i buy the incase slider.
  5. jeremybrs

jeremybrs New Member

6. yoyorks

yoyorks Member

stop asking this every where. thats not even on topic.

anyways i would say with any case, consider getting an invisible shield, as most cases can scratch your ipod themselves.
    i have an incase slider with a antiglare screen protector and im loving it. i had the iclear and it wasnt that good cause it scratched up easily and scratched my ipod up too
  7. thinkpad

thinkpad New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Use a condom! It will protect it from drops, scratches,dirt, and you should be able to get a good grip on it.
  8. rbsis

rbsis Member

I just bought the Incase Slider and it's amazing! I love how it leaves the front open and it looks great on the black iPod with the white case. I bought mine at the Apple Store for $35, you can buy it online, but I prefer to go to a store and get it.

My rating: 10/10!
  9. yoyorks

yoyorks Member

10. f1av0rflave

f1av0rflave Banned

why not get that one that can protect it if you accidently drop it into a blender?