Any Order?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Razaldo9, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Razaldo9

Razaldo9 New Member

Right i have more or less decided i am going to jailbreak and am confident i can do it first try. I was just wondering though i have been reading about problems updating cydia etc. is there an order i should do things when i get to the firmware or just install and update everything when i notice it?
  2. jack.misner@virgin.net

jack.misner@virgin.net New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    if you jailbreaknow, you will have an almost up to date cydia anyway. this version of cydia has completely removed any of the original bugs so just update all available updates as you get them. oh and before you do that, turn off auto lock, it isnt good for your ipod to turn off mid install...
  3. performs

performs New Member

i jail broke my ipod with the help of a friend from these forums. we did it on the first try. i have had no problems except an occasional app crash which dont happen much. i have many themes, all kinds of sh*t and i dont have none of the problems people on here posted. my friend told me they get those problems from skipping steps and being lazy. i suggest you follow a guide letter by letter or you will be posting about many problems...
  4. Razaldo9

Razaldo9 New Member

cheers for the replies i think i'l be fine then