Any new mac mini's coming soon?

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by felixen, Aug 9, 2008.

1. felixen

felixen Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm considering buying the mac mini. I think it's really dope, but since they've been out for a while now i was wondering if there's coming a new version anytime soon? it'd be a shame to go out and buy a mac mini only to find out they'd release a new one just a month or two after...

also, does anyone have any experience with mac mini?
  2. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    They were last updated August 7th, 2007. So maybe.
  3. DotSlashSlash

DotSlashSlash Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i hope they get updated, because they havent in ages and look like they are on there way to being not sold any more.

i love my mac mini and i think its well worth buying one. mine is fine for normal applications but it aint that high spec and i am going to put 2GB of RAM in it next week so it should be good then but..

i would wait untill they do there update with ipods and sh*t in sep/oct cause it'd be a waste of money other wise
  4. felixen

felixen Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah that sounds like a good idea.. im just getting so sick and tired of this piece of junk pc, but ive lived with it for a few years now, so i guess i can make it through a few months now.. thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

also, is it certain they will update the ipods in oct/nov? I mean update as in a totally new ipod, not just some new firmware..?
  5. felixen

felixen Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    is it certain or just a guess?