Any Last Words

Discussion in 'September 9, 2009 Event' started by kalpa11, Sep 5, 2009.

1. kalpa11

kalpa11 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I was just thinking about how the Event is gonna have many suprises and the day seems like a pretty good enough away from the event so people can post what cool stuff is gonna happen that day. So if something like that does happen then you can say I told you so!!! or if not then Woops.. *shrug* then run away like little school girl before someone starts to laugh and ridicule you. Anyways try not to say the obvious and stupid answers like refreshment of ipods but more in depth stuff. But I can't control people's minds so post whatever... My guess is ummm an iPod Touch with Camera but to my dissapointment it might still have the curvy design instead of a flat back

Please Register or Log in to view images

then umm hopefully an unscratchble back like possibly matte and obviously faster speeds. Also it's prolly gonna have the same plastic casing even though I liked the box from the 1G better. And that's about it and oh yeah a mic.

If it has gps i'd be

and then

2. ThaKoRnKiD

ThaKoRnKiD New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    On top of the camera, the mic, the 8gb being dropped and the 64gb being added on, the faster processor, I'd have to say speakers somewhere besides inside the Ipod, cuz its too damn muffled. Also, I'd like it but it won't happen, but maybe making it a little bigger...not tablet size because thats why they have a tablet, but like maybe just a little wider screen. I dunno, Its goinna be my first Ipod ever, and if it has the already rumored stuff like I've stated before...then I can't complain, because all of those features are badass! Also, Ive never downloaded like a movie or anything digitally, so I have a question...do the movies you download on Itunes have bonus features/deletes scenes like normal dvds do? If not, I hope that is one thing this "c*cktail" thing is goinna feature, so not just songs get extras, movies as well do.
  3. TheGuruWhosNotReallyAGuru

TheGuruWhosNotReallyAGuru New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I tend to think that the tablet wont be released this keynote...

I also think that there will be something that everyone has overlooked and will surprise everyone.

4. kalpa11

kalpa11 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    something sooo crazy people will sh*t their pants

5. iCrosoft

iCrosoft New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    For the iPod Touch, I say...a camera, mic, a still-curved back but a different backing material with (possibly) black or white option, speed increase (most likely faster than the 3GS), longer battery life, 8gb will be dropped (16gb becomes $259, or somewhere in that area), and 64gb will be introduced. GPS will be saved for next year's show.

The iPod Nano will get a camera, become slightly longer, and get longer battery life and larger storage options.

Shuffle will get longer battery life and larger storage. (Apple seems to release new Shuffles twice a year, and right now the Shuffle has terrible battery life.)

I haven't decided on what I think will happen to the Classic. The Classic seems like Apple's trademark iPod and provides much more storage for people who are music fanatics than the other iPods, but as Gizmodo pointed out, the invite looks like the person is listening to an iPod Touch and not a Classic. My guess is that they won't completely get rid of it, but they're going to try to shift their focus to the Touch and make it their trademark iPod, instead of the Classic. Or, they might just stop coming out with updates for it and just let their current/next model be their final model, but still keep selling it until they can think of something better to do with it or replace it with.

I'm not even going to pretend that I have any guesses for iTunes, but I seriously doubt they'd make the social networking some people are speculating they might. Probably some interesting new feature, like Genius, and probably a revamp to the iTunes Store and/or iTunes, since companies seem to like to revamp their sites every few years to look new or modern or something.

Edit: But if I could only get one thing for iTunes, it's more stability. iTunes constantly crashes on my computer when I download from the store and when I sync my iPod. Unfortunately, Apple won't want to say "ITUNES 9 IS REALLY FAST." They know that won't really seem exciting and will therefore try to pack more features in, whilst at the same time, making it as slow as the lines at the Apple Stores. :/

And no Tablet, at least, not at this one.

/blind guessing
  6. xtrememainia

xtrememainia New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I am definatly excited on what apple has in store for us on the 9th. i have been waiting for a while for a 3g touch w/ camera and mic, so keep ya fingas crossed!
  7. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Speakers in all of the iPods.
  8. josh05172

josh05172 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    What I find funny is no body knows 100% that on the 9th a new iPod is coming out.

9. iCrosoft

iCrosoft New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well, you don't KNOW that a man with a knife isn't standing directly behind you, but you DO know that every previous time *cough*September*cough* you sat in that chair at that computer, there was no man with a knife there, and there is no reason to assume that this time there will be, unless you hear a someone say over your shoulder: "I am a man with a knife and I am right behind you".

The same goes for the keynote. For quite a while now, Apple has hosted a yearly keynote in early to mid-September in which they updated all of their iPod models, and on occasion, introduced a new one. And since it is early to mid-September and Apple has announced a mysterious keynote for the ninth, one can assume that there is a man with a knife behind youwill be updates to the iPods. And unless we hear Apple say "We will not be coming out with any iPod updates on the 9th," we have no reason to believe they will not.

LOGIC IS FUN!

Plus, the sudden appearance of iPod cases for iPods that currently don't exist isn't discouraging.
  10. dong1225

dong1225 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    If tablet comes out, Im pretty sure it will be on the october laptop event.

Pretty, sure.