Any IS/BSE with case users?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by raEEv3, Feb 2, 2008.

1. raEEv3

raEEv3 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Does anybody have IS/ BSE on their ipod touch (full body package) with a case on? Do you mind sharing you're case brand/ type? I have BSE on, nude.. was gonna buy iClear but I found out, it doesn't fit, because it's too thick for the case -.-" i'm bummed out by that! So I need to look for a new case, since I don't really like my ipod having only one layer of clothing

Please Register or Log in to view images

Any case suggestions (Yes I know, you may think this is another spam thread, cause theres millions of suggestions here on this forum) (but it's case suggestion for BSE/ IS users!) I would like a clear seethrough one, like iClear.
  2. saysay

saysay New Member

Anything that's plastic that "snaps on" is not going to fit with the IS/BSE. But why a cheap clear case anyway? I recommend incase protective cover or even a leather case. If you wanted an iclear, you get basically the same thing for like 5 bucks on ebay.
  3. raEEv3

raEEv3 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Are you SERIOUS? :O NO CASE THAT'S CLEAR AND WILL SNAP ON WILL FIT?!?! I'm devistated.. I originally bought BSE for the sake of scratches on the back.. and I wanted iClear for the sake of sexyness + extra protection.. wow. This sucks! I'll look into incase but their hideous in my opinon
  4. lqv2015

lqv2015 New Member

I agree that no snap on case is going to fit with the IS/BSE on. They're made so tight that the Touch aren't lose when they're on. That's how it's suppose to be. And I agree that any leather case will be better. Me? I'm just going to have my IS on inside the Apple sock.

Please Register or Log in to view images