any iPod Touch/iPhone hackers around here?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by slinky773, Apr 6, 2010.

1. slinky773

slinky773 Member

Apr 4, 2010
    I was just wondering, but are there any genuine iPod Touch/iPhone hackers around here, like geohot? Because I have a few questions.

1. Exactly how hard is it to make something like blackra1n?

2. How hard is it to make something like Cydia?

3. Do you need to know SDK code in order to be an iPod Touch hacker?

4. Are there any websites that can teach you how to hack iPod Touch and find exploits?

Just wondering

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. omokas

omokas Member

Feb 5, 2009
    No I am not a iPod Touch or iPhone hacker yet but I could be if I try hard..

1. If you found the exploit you just need to write the application in C# or C++ and then encrypt the exe so no one can see "plain text" and copy the jailbreak codes/commands sent.

2. It would be extremely hard because you need your own server that controls every single iPod Touch / iPhone that use Cydia. Also you will need to know objective C# to code Cydia or something like that.

3. Yes, but not only SDK (Obj C#) code, you must know C#, C++ and ASM.

4. You will need to open-up a iPod Touch/iPhone and connect cables to its CPU, then is the part i don't know

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Dec 1, 2009
    1. you would need to find a exploit that works, then make a program that uses it

2. making apps for cydia is just like making apps for the app store, better to know Obj-C and all that other stuff

4.none that i know of, you could try emailing some of the devs
    3. yeah you need the code so you can make the app, jailbroken or appstore