ANY game better than GTA?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Hellishness, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Hellishness

Hellishness Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well, I have never had any more fun playing on any iDevice than I had playing GTA on my iPhone. Last night I beat it. I decided, after all the great reviews and all, to get CoD Zombies. It seemed like a good game but I am pretty disappointed at how easy it is to die. There is no way to see your health (as far as I know) and you only get one life. I sincerely hope that I'm wrong about GTA Chinatown Wars being the best game on the App Store, but that seems to be true.

Could anyone suggest any games like GTA? I am really interested in games with a good storyline and a real plot, not just kill a few people, and repeat...
  2. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

Gangstar is a GTA-like game. I thought it was pretty good, but I haven't tried GTA China Wars.
  3. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    GTA Chinatown wars is the best. Gangstar was pretty boring, and the story line really isnt that good.
  4. Best Name Ever

Best Name Ever New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Plants vs. Zombies is AWESOME.
    end of story lol
    i know its not like GTA but you can kill zombies and it provides challenges.
    its fun. give it a try.
  5. Hellishness

Hellishness Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i downloaded (or am downloading right now) the free version of gangstar to try it out. it seems pretty fun, plants vs. zombies, on the other hand honestly seems pretty dull...

and since i already have it, does anyone have any tips for CoD Zombies? i know that its probably just cuz im bad at the game, and have had it for a day, but i just can't get past like round 6. its VERY annoying how you only have one life, i would pay a couple thousand to get another life when i die...but there just seems to be no option. in the 'help' it just says to survive as long as you can, and basically start all over when you die. imo this doesn't live up to its ratings, but hopefully i can get further when i get the hang of it...
  6. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i dont like the controls of CoD Zombies. like you, i cannot get very far, unlike my friends, who play it for the first time, they get to like level 10 or 15.
  7. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Space Miner: Space Ore Bust
  8. matinsa2005

matinsa2005 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    dude when you get killed by a zombie you wont have another chance to live normal is it right????
    so you only have one chance to survive not two !! not three!!!and my record was wave 31 !!! can u beat it ????lol
  9. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    my record is wave 2
  10. matinsa2005

matinsa2005 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you are pretty sucky in this game !! lol